Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Open 3/8/12!!

We are OPEN tomorrow!!!

Now after you're done doing the happy dance and figuring out how you're sneaking out of work tomorrow to play golf here's the lowdown.

We still have A LOT of snow out there, The course WILL be VERY MUDDY.  I don't think we will have all 9 holes open either and I'm planning on opening around Noon to give the course a chance to dry out.     At this point I'm expecting to have the following holes open: One, Two, Six, Seven, Eight, and Nine(possibly from an alternate tee box).  I'm hoping to add either Three, Four, or Five depending upon which melts fastest overnight but I can't promise anything.

Rates will be $10-$13 for unlimited golf depending upon how much of the course I can get open.

We hope to see a bunch of you out tomorrow as its going to be BEAUTIFUL out!
-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment